Thursday, August 22, 2013

Update so sorry I have not been on here in for so long.

Hey everyone I'm so sorry I have not been on here it has been awhile well more like a year. I got a new computer Yay! so still figuring it out and my Love life but things will work out. I'm going to collage soon yay! but my senior year was not as great as you may think so much drama like the EX boyfriend and my so called friend who is not my friend any more turns out they had a baby together Yay! (caught caught not) me not so happy. Senior year cost a lot of money thought like pictures, hoodies, prom and ect.  I never would have thought it would be that much but hey its your last year in high school so you might as well go all out. Right? There was a few things I wish I could have changed like do more then what I did instead of being a lazy American yes I typed it I put lazy American just cause I know I am sometimes not saying all the time. What have I been doing getting ready for collage, hanging out, and doing things I love to do. I have gotten into skateboarding lately and  yes I fell on my butt many times still working on getting better tho. OK now let me get you a little caught up on the story with thee EX boyfriend thing well you all know he dumped me and went out with one of my best friends then they end up having a baby well I didn't like it so I said to myself I will never ever talk to him again I was so mad at him. One day he wrote me a note and I knew him and her where fighting so I thought oh I know what he is doing trying to get her evan more mad at him or something along those lines. I did write back but it was the most meanest letter ever and I told one of my buddy to give it to him but they never did so I ended up talking. 0.0 awful right? well we talked a lot manly about her and how she was just being a B word cause he wanted us to stay friends never wanted this us not talking  to each other she never would let him it turned out he was still in love with me.... I found the reason o why he broke up with me the first time was because well he was dumb and didn't realize that he shouldn't be scared of love. He did a ton of drugs just so he could forget me but he couldn't he evan moved away still didn't work. He is now snapping to reality  realizing that he cant do that or be the person he was anymore specifically with me and he wants another chance so I said fine one  more but  if you mess it up that's all you get so now we are back together Yay! but sometime I second  guess things and I don't know if thats good or bad?  I worry that it will all go down hill again. Lets hope not. so any tips would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment