Monday, January 10, 2011

Teenage love trouble.

well i know what your thinking im to young to know what love is but so far love sucks! my last boyfriend dumped me for my best friend and now we dont evan talk any more i was happy when he moved so i wouldn't have to see his face but now he has moved back and he is trying to talk to me agine? but i dont want talk to him for what he did now its like me and my friends are all spilt up:( Now i have fallen in love with a guy who is two years older than me but he lives in VA and i live in TN ii realy want to see him and i know that he wants to see me too but his mom wount let us cause of my age it sucks and than i found out he had cancer :( i wanted to cry but he told me not to my eyes keep on watering. than my mom talked to his mom they got along great but sadly i have to waite till im 18 to see.
on top of this crazy love thing my cousion told me he liked me more than a cousion and more than a friend  i was shocked than he said he didnt care if we are related but i told him no that will never happen and to this day he still wount leave me  alone about. this is all so crazy and messed up somtimes i just want to brack down.

No comments:

Post a Comment